You can fill out your India visa application form easily online. The visa application takes just five minutes. The visa is available from per person. We accept payments by debit card, credit card and Paypal.
Please check de details below and press "next" to see which visa is best for you.
Please enter the required info in step 1 and press "show visa". The best visa for your trip will appear in this space.
Visa India online application
On this website you can easily apply for your visa for India. To do this, complete the online visa application form. You will receive the visa within 72 hours after payment via iDEAL or Mister Cash. Because you can pay with iDEAL or Mister Cash, it isthe easiest and fastest way for you to apply for a visa for India. In addition, we are available by chat or telephone if you have questions about your visa application. You can request both a tourist visa and a business visa in India. The costs for a visa are per person.
The visa for India is also available via https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html. The costs are $ 82, - and can only be paid by credit card. The application process is in English and you must check your details yourself. In case of mistakes, you must apply for a new visa.
Which visa do I need in India?
When traveling to India you are required to have a visa. The e-Visa for India is the easiest and fastest way to obtain a visa for India. There are 3 different e-visas for India available. You have the choice of an eTourist Visa, an eBusiness Visa and an eMedical Visa. These visas are valid for resp. tourism, business travel or medical travel. With your application you choose the type of visa that suits your destination. By clicking on a type of visa below you can read all about the conditions and validity of this visa:
Delivery and delivery time
Before submitting your application in India, we will check your application manually. The processing by the Indian government takes a maximum of 72 hours. Usually we deliver the visa within 48 hours. If your arrival date is far in the future, it may happen that, in connection with the validity of the visa, we will wait a little while before submitting your application. Pay attention! You must apply for the visa at least 4 working days in advance. After that it is not possible to apply for an e-visa.
Overview of the application procedure
Requesting your visa for India via this website is quick and easy.
- Keep your passport at hand. It is important that the information you enter matches that on your passport.
- Fill out the application form. You can fill in the application form in Dutch. Check that you have correctly copied the data from your passport. Select the type of visa and your destination at 'reason of your trip'. A scan of your passport and passport photo is required for your visa application. You can upload these on the application form by answering 'submit documents' with 'yes'. If you apply for an eBusiness Visa, you will also need a scan of your business card, the address of your company, the company you visit in India and the name of your contact person. We will send you a message about this after you have completed your application. You can then provide this information by e-mail. Do you want to apply for a visa for several people? If you click on 'add traveler' at the bottom of the form, you can enter the details of the next person. If you have any questions about filling in the form, we will be happy to help you. We can be reached by telephone and e-mail every day.
- The payment of your e-Visa for India can be paid by iDeal, Mister Cash or by bank transfer. It is therefore not necessary to have a credit card.
- After completing your application you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Here you will find an overview of your application.
- We will check your request and the scans you have attached. We will contact you if we notice details. If your application is complete, we will submit it to the Indian government. We will then receive your visa within 72 hours.
- You will receive your e-Visa from us by e-mail. You need to take this with you when you travel.
- Biometric data are collected on arrival in India, such as a fingerprint and an iris scan.
- Important! If the details on your e-visa do not match those on your passport, your e-visa is not valid and therefore you can not travel to India, so check this.
Important information about traveling with children
If you are traveling with underage children, you must take into account a number of extra rules. Children must have their own travel document and may no longer be registered in the passport of the parents. In addition, the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee carries out extensive checks to prevent possible international child abductions. Are you traveling abroad with a child about whom you jointly have the authority or over which you have no authority? This form can be used to show that you have permission from the persons who have the authority over the child to travel abroad with the child. More information can be found on the website of the national government.
Last reviews for India
Below you'll find an excerpt of the reviews for India. The visa for India is being rated with a 9.1/10. Click here to see all reviews.
Great service and very easy to use! In case of a question (and I had 1) I w...
Snelle service. Zondag alles verstuurd voor visum India; woensdag klaar!!
Zeer snel Maandag visum India aangevraagd en Woensdag had ik ze al. Ook t...
You can travel confidently knowing that the visa you will receive is the official visa for India.
We will always deliver your visa within 24 hours, weekends included. If you order before 11pm we will deliver the visa today.
APPLY FOR VISA
The application takes at most five minutes. We accept payment via debit card, credit card or Paypal. We will then review your application manually.