You can fill out your Myanmar (Burma) visa application form easily online. The visa application takes just five minutes. The visa is available from per person. We accept payments by debit card, credit card and Paypal.
Please check de details below and press "next" to see which visa is best for you.
Please enter the required info in step 1 and press "show visa". The best visa for your trip will appear in this space.
Apply online for visa Myanmar
You can easily apply for the visa for Myanmar via our application form. This process will cost you up to five minutes. The visa can be requested for business and tourism. You will receive the visa within 72 hours, after payment. Often you will receive the visa within 48 hours. You can pay with iDEAL, bank transfer or Mister Cash. This is therefore the fastest way for you to apply for a visa for Myanmar. We are also available by chat, e-mail or telephone when you have questions about your visa application. The costs for a visa are per person. This includes consular costs.
The official visa is also available at evisa.moip.gov.m, the costs contain $ 50 for tourism and $ 70 for business. You must pay with creditcard here and the application is in English.
The visa we offer is valid for business travel and tourism. It is always a single-entry visa, so you can only travel with it once.
- The tourist visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. You can travel to Myanmar for up to 28 days within this period.
- The business visa is valid for 90 days from the date of issue. You can travel to Myanmar for up to 70 days within this period.
If you are going to work in Myanmar or want to stay in Myanmar for longer than the aforementioned period, you can not use our services. You must then apply for a visa at the Embassy.
Requirements visa Myanmar
For Myanmar the requirements for the visa are as follows:
- The passport must be valid for at least six months on arrival.
- The e-visa must be printed out.
- A color copy of a recently taken picture must be uploaded in the application form
- Traveling with an e-Visa is only possible when you arrive at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport, Nay Pyi Taw International Aiport, Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint, Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint or Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint.
- For business: a letter of invitation ("letter of invitation") from a recognized company must be uploaded during the application.
- For business: a registration of the company in the Chamber of Commerce of Myanmar that invited you, must be uploaded during the application. This company must be registered for at least six months.
Important information about travelling with children
If you are traveling with underage children, you must take into account a number of extra rules. Children must have their own travel document and may no longer be registered in the passport of the parents. In addition, the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee carries out extensive checks to prevent possible international child abductions. Are you traveling abroad with a child about whom you jointly have the authority or over which you have no authority? This form you can use to show that you have permission from the persons who have the authority over the child to travel abroad with the child. More information can be found on the website of the national government.
You can travel confidently knowing that the visa you will receive is the official visa for Myanmar (Burma).
We will always deliver your visa within 24 hours, weekends included. If you order before 11pm we will deliver the visa today.
APPLY FOR VISA
The application takes at most five minutes. We accept payment via debit card, credit card or Paypal. We will then review your application manually.